Zinsmeyer Air Conditioning & Heating offers a full line of products for your heating and cooling needs as well as your indoor air quality. Whether you are looking for a whole house heating and cooling system or the ultimate in indoor air quality solutions, rest assured that Zinsmeyer Air Conditioning & Heating will be there in the future, just as we are for our customers today.
What We Do
Air Quality Solutions
Trane air conditioners work more efficiently and quieter to keep you cool and comfortable all year long. Take your home comfort to the next level with variable speed technology that allows our air conditioners to intuitively adjust to your heating and cooling needs.
Trane furnaces are uniquely designed with efficiency and precise temperature control in mind. With one-stage, two-stage and modulating furnaces – there’s a perfect furnace for every home.
Trane heat pumps are an air conditioner when things get hot and a heater when it’s cold outside – making Trane heat pumps one versatile product. In addition to its flexibility, many of these heat pumps are also energy-efficient.
Electronic Air Cleaners
Trane CleanEffects™ air cleaner uses revolutionary technology that removes up to 99.98% of airborne particles. You can say goodbye to worrying about breathing in harmful bacteria or allergens in your home.
Thermostats and controls can manage your energy use, adjust the indoor temperature, turn lights on and off, and check your security cameras. They’re more than just digital thermostats – they’re the central hub for your home.
When you have a heating or air conditioning problem that can’t wait for our operating hours, we have technicians on call, 24 hours, 7 days a week, throughout our service areas.
For an emergency service call 830-985-3498 and your call will dispatched to our on call technicians.
After Hours, Emergency Services are available after 5:00 PM and on Saturdays, Sundays.
Monday – Friday
7 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Closed Saturday & Sunday
Need help paying for your heating and cooling equipment?
Zinsmeyer Air Conditioning & Heating understands that maintaining the comfort of your home can be expensive. That’s why we offer convenient financing options to ease the financial burden for our customers. We believe that it should be possible for every member of our community to receive the heating and cooling services they need regardless of their budget.
Click here to learn about 0% financing with a Wells Fargo Home Projects credit card.
Our Service Promise To You
At Zinsmeyer Air Conditioning & Heating, we guarantee our service! If it’s not fixed right by us on the first call, then we come back at our expense, not yours. (Provided it’s the same problem of course!) Our mission is to take care of you, our customer… guaranteed!
Zinsmeyer Air Conditioning & Heating is a licensed dealer through the state of Texas and will guide you with technical and professional support. We also offer affordable, reliable, and necessary maintenance plans for our residential customers.
Highly trained technicians...
Technicians receive ongoing training...
Our technicians are trustworthy...
Our technicians will arrive...
Our technicians are 100% drug-free...
Read our testimonials of what customers have to say about our technicians. They arrive on time, are courteous and polite and exceptionally thorough. They also ensure they don’t create a mess in your home and take care of the job.
Call us when you need your system fixed.
We you call us for service we are on the move to help resolve your heating or AC problem. Once one of our highly qualified technicians is dispatched to your location, he will perform a diagnostic review of the system. Once the problem has been diagnosed, our technician will explain to you what they found and recommend various solutions that we can provide and a cost quote, prior to the work being done. All repair prices will be established from our upfront, no-risk, no surprise, pricing guide. The price you are quoted is what you will pay! —that’s our guarantee.
Our trucks are fully stocked with all the components your air conditioning system will need. We service all brands and models, and our technicians are trained on how to repair old and new equipment.
Repair or Replace:
Oh the dilemma of whether to repair or replace?
Some things to think about when considering to repair or replace an air conditioning system:
Obviously, if the cost is minimal to get the existing unit back up and running, then that may be a good option, but here are some factors to consider before investing more money into an older unit.
- Is your unit more than 10 years old? Consider replacing a HVAC unit that is 10 years old with a high-efficiency model that can help to decrease your electric bill and actually pay for themselves over time.
- Does your system need frequent repairs? This could be a sign that your old unit has reached the end of its life and is just worn out.
- Is your energy bill high? Your air conditioning system makes up as much as 60% of your utility bill each month. Older, inefficient systems use more electricity to deliver the same comfort level as current high-efficiency units do.
- Are some rooms too hot or too cold? These kinds of problems are usually the result of an improperly engineered system when the home was built or when the last unit was installed. A well trained technician can diagnose hot/cold spots in your house and determine if the problem is related to the unit’s size (tons), inadequate insulation, improper duct work or some combination of these.
- Does your system spread dust in your home? Dust particles can travel in air ducts and be released throughout your home. This can cause your allergies to make your miserable. Sealing existing ducts or, if the duct work in your home is in poor condition, replacing your ductwork can be beneficial.
- Is your heating and cooling system noisy? Noisy units can be caused by a variety of factors including an undersized duct system or a problem with the indoor coil of your cooling equipment.
- Is your system the right size for your home? A home evaluation can identify the dimensions of your home, window locations, and orientation to the sun, to determine the proper equipment needed to cool your home most efficiently.
If you choose to have a new system installed in your home, we can help you to determine precisely what your home actually needs to bring you the comfort you deserve in an energy efficient system ~ not just the same size unit that you had before.
How to pay for your heating & cooling services and equipment
Zinsmeyer Air Conditioning & Heating understand that maintaining the comfort of your home can be expensive. That’s why we offer convenient financing options to ease the financial burden for our customers. We believe that it should be possible for every member of our community to receive the heating and cooling services they need regardless of their budget.
Learn more about financing your services with a Wells Fargo Home Projects credit card.